Mastering Skills- Electrodeionization Water Treatment is a David H. Paul, Inc. training that includes two days of classroom and two days of hands-on training covering the operation, controls and monitoring of reverse osmosis pretreatment, reverse osmosis units and electrodeionization.
June 23-25, 2020
This training is recommended for operators, maintenance personnel, technicians, management and engineering personnel.
Less than $4,000 per person. Discounts offered for early registration.
Pureflow’s Principles of HPW and Proficiencies in HPW, as well as DHP’s RO Specialist 1 trainings are recommended but not required
- Bill Dees is the Technical Services Manager for David H. Paul, Inc., a high-tech water treatment training and consulting firm. He has more than 18 years experience in water treatment systems and holds a degree in Industrial Water Treatment.
- Richard (Dick) Youmans has more than 30 years experience in the industrial water treatment industry, with 16 of those specializing in RO systems. He holds a degree in Industrial Water Treatment and is a Certified Water Technologist.
- Small group setting, ensuring an optimal learning environment and significant opportunity for hands-on learning.
- Casual continental breakfast, breaks and catered lunch on-site each day.
- NO salesmen, vendor booths or exhibitions – this is strictly a learning event.