Mastering Skills- RO Specialist 1 Certification is a David H. Paul, Inc. training that includes a combination of classroom and hands-on training. It is designed to provide attendees with all of the basic knowledge and proficiencies needed to thoroughly understand the reverse osmosis (RO) water treatment process including pretreatment. Topics include introduction to water treatment, water treatment plant fundamentals, piping and instrumentation diagrams, RO operation and maintenance.
March 10-12, 2020
This training is ideal for people who are new to the water treatment industry and who work with or will work with reverse osmosis and pretreatment technologies.
Less than $4,000 per person. Discounts offered for early registration.
Pureflow’s Principles of HPW and Proficiencies in HPW are recommended but not required.
- Bill Dees is the Technical Services Manager for David H. Paul, Inc., a high-tech water treatment training and consulting firm. He has more than 18 years experience in water treatment systems and holds a degree in Industrial Water Treatment.
- Richard (Dick) Youmans has more than 30 years experience in the industrial water treatment industry, with 16 of those specializing in RO systems. He holds a degree in Industrial Water Treatment and is a Certified Water Technologist.
- Small group setting, ensuring an optimal learning environment and significant opportunity for hands-on learning.
- Casual continental breakfast, breaks and catered lunch on-site each day.
- NO salesmen, vendor booths or exhibitions – this is strictly a learning event.