Mastering Skills- Operation, Control, Monitoring & Maintenance of RO Systems is a David H. Paul, Inc. training that includes one day of classroom and three full days of hands-on training on actual RO systems. Attendees will master the skills required to operate and troubleshoot RO systems.
May 25-27, 2021
This training is recommended for everyone who operates, maintains, oversees, designs, installs or commissions RO units. This includes operators, maintenance personnel, engineers, designers, supervisors and managers.
Less than $4,000 per person. Discounts offered for early registration.
Pureflow’s Principles of HPW and Proficiences in HPW are recommended but not required
- Bill Dees is the Technical Services Manager for David H. Paul, Inc., a high-tech water treatment training and consulting firm. He has more than 18 years experience in water treatment systems and holds a degree in Industrial Water Treatment.
- Richard (Dick) Youmans has more than 30 years experience in the industrial water treatment industry, with 16 of those specializing in RO systems. He holds a degree in Industrial Water Treatment and is a Certified Water Technologist.
- Small group setting, ensuring an optimal learning environment and significant opportunity for hands-on learning.
- Casual continental breakfast, breaks and catered lunch on-site each day.
- NO salesmen, vendor booths or exhibitions – this is strictly a learning event.