Mastering Skills- Operation, Control, Monitoring & Maintenance of RO Systems is a David H. Paul, Inc. training that includes one day of classroom and three full days of hands-on training on actual RO systems. Attendees will master the skills required to operate and troubleshoot RO systems.
December 4-6, 2018
November 27-29, 2018 sold out!
This training is recommended for everyone who operates, maintains, oversees, designs, installs or commissions RO units. This includes operators, maintenance personnel, engineers, designers, supervisors and managers.
Less than $4,000 per person. Discounts offered for early registration.
Pureflow’s Principles of HPW and Proficiences in HPW are recommended but not required
- David Paul is President of David H. Paul, Inc., a high-tech water treatment training and consulting firm. He has more than 36 years experience in water treatment, including more than 25 years in training and consulting at hundreds of plants.
- Bill Dees is the Technical Services Manager for David H. Paul, Inc., a high-tech water treatment training and consulting firm. He has more than 18 years experience in water treatment systems and holds a degree in Industrial Water Treatment.
- Richard (Dick) Youmans has more than 30 years experience in the industrial water treatment industry, with 16 of those specializing in RO systems. He holds a degree in Industrial Water Treatment and is a Certified Water Technologist.
- Small group setting, ensuring an optimal learning environment and significant opportunity for hands-on learning.
- Casual continental breakfast, breaks and catered lunch on-site each day.
- NO salesmen, vendor booths or exhibitions – this is strictly a learning event.
This seminar has been accredited for continuing education credits for engineers, waste water operators and water operators. Ask for details.